Friday, November 18, 2011

Yippey!! I found blog backgrounds that don't mess up my blog!!

I have tried a few times to change my blog background to something other than the images Blogger has available.  Not good!!!  My gadgets disappeared, links covered my bar at the top so I could not sign in,  links would not work... it was horrible so I went back to 'normal.'  Well, today, I got tired of normal and wanted some cuteness and went looking.  I found "Simply Blog It Backgrounds" with step by step instructions -including pictures-  that even I could follow!  :)  I followed them and Voila!! Success!!

I tried several, liked them ALL, chose a Christmas one, and finally decided to wait until after Thanksgiving for that one. 

I'm so happy!  Do you like my new look?

*I did have to re-add my linkwithin.  Not a huge problem!

3 comments:

Nita said...

I like it! Thanks for the link - I'm thinking it may be time for a change for me too, but I was too afraid to mess it all up. :)
Nita
www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. :)

I am glad you found a background that works. I had chosen one that messed up my blog too! :)

Hugs.
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Love the background you chose!! I'm glad it worked out for you : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...