Tuesday, November 8, 2011

a few more 2011 LO's

The last few weeks have been crazy for me.  I've been gone 3 weekends in a row, and sick a couple of times in between.  Not fun!  So I haven't made any cards for awhile and have not made any layouts for a looooong time.  I got back in my craft room yesterday and decided to  make some LO's.  These are not for any challenge, they are just for we, ourselves, and us.  [Get it?  It's the plural version of me, myself, and I ;-) ]

I know that I will never be able to scrap all my 23+ years of marriage, nor my 15+ yrs of children, so I decided to scrap this year as it went.  A girl can dream, can't she??  I'm only on Feb and it is already Nov!!

My kids have bad eyes like their mother and all got new glasses in January.  One of my daughters got glasses for the first time.  No longer can she brag about not having them! :)

~Basic Grey Recess paper
~LD Red Hatter's Hand font
~Nymphette scroll
~Wingdings glasses
~all cut in MTC

I am doing a title pg for each month, so rather than love as would be expected for Feb, I did snow because I love snow and we got so much!!!  :)







for the 2 pg LO...
~DCWV paper
~scroll from HA
~snowflakes from WICO
~"snow" and branch from WW
~K & Company sticker
~snowflake punch
~stickers I've had forever for "playing in the"

A friend always gives us an Amaryllis each year and this year it was so beautiful!  It had 3 stalks, the first had 2 blooms, the 2nd had 3 blooms, and the third stalk had 6 blooms!! 




Can't remember what all I used for this and am too lazy to go to my craft room and look, so no 'recipe' for this one.  Sorry! :( 

I'm at least making progress, so I'm happy about that!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Peanut said...

Thanks for dropping by. Just had a snoop around your creations - gorgeous! Wish I could scrapbook half as well. I'll be studying your creative process. :-) God bless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...