Wednesday, April 24, 2013

"Hello (and a) cupcake!"


I don't usually combine posts, but I will tonight since I have a birthday card and a "hello" card to show you. 

This card was made for Imagine That... digis by Kris: Freebie Challenge #5.


I used a piece of DP from DCWV All About Boys (shhh! don't tell this little girl!), my corner rounder, Spellbinders Labels, ribbon and clip from my stash, and the digi and sentiment from Kris.

My second card is a birthday card...


My digi cupcake is from Daydream Designs (no longer in business), the DP is from DCWV "the Birthday wishes" 6x6 stack, sentiment from My Pink Stamper "Friends and Family," Spellbinders Circles and Lacy Circles, and a scrap of ribbon.  I used my glitter pen on the icing but it isn't visible in the pic.  I used the sketch from Seize the Birthday, but I missed the deadline! :/

Challenges...
Digital Tuesday Challenge #207 - birthdays


Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!!

10 comments:

Kristine said...

Cute, CUTE on both your cards Debbie *Ü* Love your fabby coloring, and that BG paper is perfectly suited for a girl in this case! Love it! Thanks again for playing at Imagine That! Digis by Kris™

Nana said...

Both cards are too cute.

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Anne-Marie said...

I really like the bright colours on both these sweet cards, Debbie....the first one is just so cute, and the papers certainly do work, but my favourite has to be the cupcake one....everything about it is just too delicious, ha! x

Sherrie K. said...

These are both FANTASTIC!! The papers are So FUN!! The images are colored perfectly and love the spellbinders you used along with the fun ribbon!
Sherrie K

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful cards Debbie and the progressive challenge sounds like fun! If I find the time I'm going to have a go at it! We will see, I certainly love your card and image!
hugs
Glenda

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Ahhh...two great cards. I so love the bright cheerful colors especially on this gloomy morning.

Lisa said...

Both of your cards are gorgeous!! I love the fun colors and the papers!! They are happy cards!! Happy Friday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

~ Jo ~ said...

Both cards are so cute! The first card makes me smile, as the girl is just sitting there all relaxed in what looks to be the country side and in the 2nd card, that cupcake is adorable and making me hungry LOL

Hugs,
Jo

Peanut said...

Oh so cute...and yummy! Now I don't feel so bad about missing the TMS challenge! :-P

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cards Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...