Friday, April 26, 2013

Exciting news!!!


Happy Friday to you all!  It's a good day here... the sun is almost shining, the weekend is near, and I have happy news!!   

Sue McMahon has asked me to join the design team over at McMahon Five Designs 


You can check our her announcement on the blog... McMahon Five Designs.

A really cool feature at M5D is the monthly freebie for breast cancer awareness!!


I'm excited to be a part of this team now!  I've worked with Kris and Kathy on Daydream Designs and am happy to be with them again and I look forward to getting to know all the other wonderful ladies!!

Thanks for stopping by!!  Please come back next Friday → I will have my first M5D creation to post!



11 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

A big congratulations to you and the new position on the DT!

Jessi Fogan said...

Huge congrats, Debbie! THat's fantastic :)

Lisa said...

Congratulations, Debbie!! How exciting!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nana said...

Congrats Deb.

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Kristine said...

YAY!! I'm so happy to be working with you again as well Debbie *Ü* I know you'll do great and Sue is so awesome to work for/with. A big Welcome to our li'l family!!

Amy Johnson said...

Congratulations! I was a M5D designer a while ago. It's a great team to be a part of! You'll enjoy it!

Sue McMahon said...

So happy to have you joining us, Debbie! :)

~ Jo ~ said...

Congratulations on your new DT position!

Hugs,
Jo

Jenée said...

Congratulations! She will be getting a wonderful asset for her team in you. Your cards are always so thoughtfully created and lovely.

Peanut said...

Congratulations, Debbie! A well deserved honour. Can't wait to see your 1st DT post. Woohooo!

Glenda Atkins said...

Congratulations Debbie, can't wait to all your new designs! They are lucky to get you..
hugs
glenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...