Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Birthday recount! - TMS #283


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

This week we've got another favorite sketch for you and this week we have 2 sponsors!  That's right... 2 prizes this week!!   Details below!

My card was fun to make because I had the recipient in mind and I hope he likes it...

My image and sentiment are Gus Birthday - Recount from Bugaboo.  He is colored with my Spectrum Noir markers and cut out using Spellbinders Petite Ovals.  The DP is Paper Studio.  The ribbons are leftover pieces from my scrap box.   
 
This week, we are playing with Jenee's favorite sketch...


As I said, we have 2 sponsors.  Bugaboo is sponsoring... (always a favorite!!)


Plus, Jenee has a prize to give away, too... 2 Inky Impressions stamps!! 


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the rest of our DT...

Jenee 
Melissa
Nina

We'd love to have you come and play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

9 comments:

designbydonna said...

What a hoot! Love that sentiment. And your image is so cute.

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is so cute and I just love that background paper.
Hugs,
Teresa

Donna said...

I love the Bugaboo Gus stamps! And what a great design. Looking forward to participating this week. Have a great week!

Jenée said...

Definitely LUV it! That's how I have felt for the past couple of birthdays. I don't feel or act as old as I look when I see my reflection in the mirror, so I've quit looking in mirrors (LOL). Seriously, it is a great card!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Who doesn't love bugaboo images. This is so fun and well done. Super take on the sketch!

Notes by Nina said...

What a fun card Debbie, that sentiment is fabulous and I love how you coloured Gus.

Melissa Craig said...

Such a fun card - I want Gus for a grandfather!

Kris B said...

I love cranky old Gus!! What a fun masculine card Debbie! Love your coloring!

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh crankypants Gus! Can't you just hear his crotchety voice saying this? Love the papers & ribbon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...