Tuesday, January 27, 2015

"Hugs & Kisses" Doodle Pantry style


Happy Tuesday!  Last week, I shared a boy Valentine using the truck from Doodle Pantry's new Little Boy Valentines.  This week, I've got a matching girl Valentine from, you guessed it, Little Girl Valentines.

It is pink IRL.  I'm still learning my new camera.  Sorry that it looks orange!! :-P

My colored image, sentiment, and digi paper all come from this adorable set!!  Take a look...  Little Girl Valentines   ***This set is FREE with purchase TODAY ONLY, so hurry over to Doodle Pantry!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!  It's snowing here, so I'm happy!!! :)

2 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

So super cute, Debbie! I love the banner :) And you can have the snow we're getting here too - we;ll have nearly a metre in a week. Ew.

Jennipher said...

Oh Debbie what a super adorable card! Love the big banner at the top.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...