Sunday, August 16, 2015

Need a hug?


Do you need a hug?  I know I often do!!  Sometimes just a hug helps so much more than any words could.  So... I've got a hug for you today...


Since everyone can use a hug now and then, I printed several of this image and will be making more cards just like this one.  My image, sentiment, and digi paper are all from Big Bear Hug from Doodle Pantry.  

Challenges...
Word Art Wednesday #196 - anything goes/family friendly
Chocolate, Coffee, and Cards #97 - Frame It (my frame is inked on)
Sister Act #119 - anything goes
Crafting-With-Friends #4 - anything goes

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!  

7 comments:

Ginny Maxam said...

What a delightful card!! It cheered me up looking at it!! Who doesn't love a teddy bear!Thank you for joining this week for Word Art Wednesday's # 196 anything goes challenge! Ginny M DT WAW

anncreatief said...

This is so beautiful. I love the colors and image! Thank you for joining our Frame It challenge over at CC & CC. We hope to see you again!
Have a nice day
Anneke DT

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! The bears are adorable!! This card feels like a hug!! It's awesome!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

So super sweet! The bears are just adorable!
Sherrie K

applejack cards by sue said...

Such a pretty image, beautiful colours and I love the tiny bow. A very nice way to send hugs. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with Friends. Sue DT xx

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Awe thank you so much for my hug today ;) I totally needed it! Your card is super duper cute! The bears are so precious! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

Dawn Frost said...

I'm a sucker for bears and I love the brown tones!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...