Saturday, August 1, 2015

Amazing Grace - AIMPDC8


Wowsers!  It's August already.  !!!!  This has been a very busy summer for me and it has seemed to just fly by, but I'm hoping this month drags... my daughter is going off to college in Sept.  The first one to leave the nest.  I'm exited for her... sad for me.   :(  Now I'll go wipe my eyes and talk about my card.  

Today at noon, Doodle Pantry's Ants in My Pantry Digital Challenge 8 begins.  As always, the theme is "anything digital goes" so please come and play along at the DP blog.  There are two winners... if you do use a DP image, you do have a chance to be the "Pantry Pick" and everyone is able to be the overall winner.


My card features an image and sentiment from Daily Devotional.   They are cut out with Spellbinders Petite Oval and Labels 18 and inked with TH tea dye.  The BG panel is embossed with CB Teresa Collins "Timeless" EF.   I absolutely LOVE dry embossing and do it often, but embossing on DP has become my favorite way to do it!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

4 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful card, Debbie. Love the wonderful texture and monochromatic color scheme.

Melissa Craig said...

Really beautiful card Debbie. I love all the texture.

I wish only the best for your daughter, but I'm feeling your pain. Although my daughter is just a senior in high school, she's already talking college life.

Dawn Frost said...

I love the colours you used and that embossing folder is awesome! Very soothing card.

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card! The embossing looks amazing:) It has such a peaceful feel to it! Love it!

Good luck to your daughter! Wishing her the best~hang in there...it does take a while getting use to it. Mine all have been out of college for 7+yrs. It does go fast! Try to take it all in and enjoy the experience with them:)
Hugs,
Sherrie K

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...