Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Big-eyed "thank you" - TMS #327


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  I've got a cute thank you card to show you today...

   

Our sponsor this week is Sherri Baldy Designs.  Her big-eyed beauties are soooo sweet and pretty and fun to color!!



My DP is MME Paris & Co.  My image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers.  As you can see, I turned it, but here's our wonderful sketch by Nina...




Challenges...

Simon Says Monday - Thanks/Thanksgiving
Tuesday Throwdown #271 - shopping spree (The last time I went paper shopping, I got this MME 6x6 pad that I used today. In fact, I liked it so much that I bought 2!!!)
{PIN}spirational Challenge #153 - photo (I took inspiration from the blonde little girl)


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Jenee - glad to have her back!
Jessi
Kris
Melissa - off this week
Nina

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!


12 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

What a cutie and a great sketch too.
hugs,
Teresa

Donna said...

Interesting sketch and I love your take. Those big eyed images are really fun!

Jenée said...

Your card is lovely, Debbie. I so like the brown and blue color combination, and your coloring on the image is wonderful. Thank you for the welcome back.

Notes by Nina said...

So cute Debbie, great job with your colouring and I love the pretty papers you used.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PINspirational, good luck!!! Amy DT

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Debbie,

Awww - she is simply DARLING, love the scarf in her hair. Someone will keep this oh so pretty card displayed for a long time.

blessings,

Barb

Just Me said...

wow ...awesome card ...love the paper you used ...and you colored her beautifully ...thank you so much for sharing her.

Jennifer said...

Very Adorable! Love these little girls and the colours are wonderful!

Kris B said...

Sweet card Debbie! Your coloring is wonderful, and I love the colors and patterns you've used!

Meihsia Liu said...

Such a cute and beautiful card. The image is adorable. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

CraftyGirl said...

Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "shopping spree” challenge over at Tuesday Throwdown.
Hope to see you again in our current challenge…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Come and Get It)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT Tuesday Throwdown)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...