Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Curious kitties - TMS #328


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  


This week's sponsor is Sami Stamps.  I used Curious Gifts.   I made a Christmas card, obviously, but this fun stamp could be used for any occasion that you give a gift. 

My image was colored with Spectrum Noir markers and cut out with Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A. My fun DP is Crate Paper "Peppermint."  For embossing, I used CB Swiss Dots, CB Holly Ribbons, and Darice Ornament Hung.  "Merry Christmas" is a MME clear sentiment.

Here's the sketch... {...just realized I missed the stitching element on my own sketch! :-o }
  

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Jenee
Jessi
Kris
Melissa
Nina

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Jenee Todd said...

Beautiful card! I do like the panels you've used, and your coloring of this image is just wonderful!

Notes by Nina said...

Adorable card Debbie, what a fun Christmas scene and you coloured it beautifully.

Just Me said...

love your card Debbie ...made me want to try the challenge. Thanks for sharing.

Melissa Craig said...

This is lovely! Those kitties are having so much fun. I love the texture on the decorative paper, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...