Sunday, May 1, 2016

Celebrate!


Here's my second card and post for the day with a fun birthday card that could be for either a guy or girl...


My image is Doodle Pantry's Carousel Horse 6 that is cut out with Spellbinders Celebrations Squares and framed with Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Squares.  I tied a piece of Offray ribbon and the white circles are Doodlebug Designs white Sprinkles.


Doodle Pantry is sponsoring 613 Avenue Create's challenge this week, so be sure to visit them and play along!

Challenges...
Tuesday Throwdown #291 - anything goes
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards #108 - circles and squares
CropStop Linky Party #15 - anything goes (must use products from company sold at CropStop-I used Scotch ATG, and Scotch foam mounting tape)
Seize the Birthday - anything goes

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

6 comments:

Barbara said...

What a fun birthday card. I have not seen a horse like this before! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
Barbara DT member.

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful card design, Debbie! Loving the die cut frame and that polka dot paper you chose. Really great to see you playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. :-D Good luck in the draw and I hope we see you again soon.
NanaConnie DT

Teresa Arsenault said...

Gorgeous card. I love the rich colours.
hugs
Teresa

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card Debbie, wonderful design!
hugs
Glenda

Sharyn Polesel said...

Beautiful carousel horse....lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

Debi said...

I'm a little late visiting your blog, but I did want to stop by to tell you how much I like your card. The image is great, the frame really showcases it. Pretty ribbon, too.
Thanks for sharing it in the Tuesday Throwdown Anything Goes challenge.
Hugs, Debi TT DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...