Sunday, May 1, 2016

Feel better - AIMPDC 17


Can it really already be the 1st of May???  Wow!  I must be getting old because time seems to be flying by!


Isn't this birdie cute??!?  I hope time flies for the recipient of this card and that this birdie cheers him up as he heals!  This is for a young boy in our church who broke his leg.  Poor little guy!  His break required surgery and a pin.  :(  

I used the color image from Boo-boo Birdie & Ants.  He was cut out with Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics B then I ran my Cutter Bee Bug around the edges to make a pierced border.  The sentiment is cut out using Spellbinders Ribbon Banners.  My ribbon is AC.  The chipboard button is DCWV.  The plaid paper is a scrap that I distressed on my Distrezz It All.  [I love that little machine!!!]

Because today is May 1, Doodle Pantry's Ants In My Pantry Digital Challenge 17 starts today at noon, so visit the blog to enter!!   Our theme is always "Anything Digital Goes"!


Challenges...
Brown Sugar #196 - for the boys
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes
Crafting With Friends #19 - anything goes


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Such a sweet card! The little bird is adorable, despite his injured body!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Aww love it, poor little birdie! Makes a great get well card, wonderfully done Debbie!
hugs
Glenda

Karen said...

Lovely Card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen Dt

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...