Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Congratulations - TMS #454

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  It's that time of year...  I have a graduation card to share... 


My image is from Bugaboo Stamps.  He's colored with Spectrum Noir markers and cut using CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles.  My sentiment is TH.  My paper is a scrap of K & Co Graduation.  

I also have a second card made with this sketch.  I have needed too many sympathy cards recently!  



This one is pretty CAS.  My image and sentiment are PTI Botanical Silhouettes.  I also used white cardstock, black cardstock, CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles, and Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics. 


Here's our simple sketch... though you can embellish to your heart's desire...





Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...
Carol
Jenée
Melissa
Patti



We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Both of the cards are very pretty...this is a great sketch

Patti said...

Sooooo perfect that grad card is great and your sympathy card so peaceful feeling!!

Carol L said...

What a cute grad card with that image and those fun papers, and the CAS sympathy is just lovely! Well done on both!

Melissa Craig said...

The cards are great! I love the graduation card and the sympathy card is beautiful. It does seem you've been making a lot lately.

Desire Fourie said...

Loving your takes on the sketch and the cute bugaboo graduation image.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...