Tuesday, May 15, 2018

with deepest sympathy - TMS #453

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!    My card this week was difficult to make.  It was for some dear friends who lost a close loved one suddenly.  I have to say that while sympathy cards are difficult, I put love and care into each one praying that it is a blessing and encouragement to the recipient.  


My paper panel was a scrap and the fishtail was hand cut.  The flower is Blossoming from MHK Designs.  It's colored with  my Spectrum Noir markers.  I had 3... colored the first one and fussy cut the entire flower.  I added it to the sentiment panel that was cut out using CottageCutz Double-stitched Ovals.  Then I colored and fussy cut just the flower, then fussy cut the center.  My "jewels" at the top are the Paper Studio.  

Here's our sketch for the week...





Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...
Carol
Jenée
Melissa
Patti



We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Carol L said...

What a gorgeous sympathy card! I just love that big flower with the earthy color scheme! Very pretty!

Donna said...

Beautiful card Debbie and I am sure the recipients appreciated your thoughtfulness. Sympathy cards are difficult. But you did a wonderful job!

Kathy said...

your card is lovely, the yellow sunflower is beautiful

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

An absolutely gorgeous sympathy card.

Patti said...

This is just beautiful Debbie and I'm sure your prayer will be answered with a resounding YES, it will definitely be a blessing and encouragement to your friends during their time of loss.

Melissa Craig said...

I'm so sorry for the loss Debbie. I'm sure the family felt all the love and prayers that you put into the card. It's stunning.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...