Thursday, November 15, 2018

TMS #479 - take two

Hi!  Our sketch this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches was fun to use and after creating 2 cards which you can scroll down to see or click HERE, I had the thought that this sketch would make a great shaker card.  So I made one!


I stamped my Sunny Studios clear sentiment on the card base.  I cut a circle using  Spellbinders Standard Circles in 2 layers of fun foam to give a pocket for my Christmas colored sequins.  I cut the scalloped hole with Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles.  The DP is the Paper Studio Pine St Square.  I used MS branch punch for the leaves and added a Cassa Collection flower.

Challenges...
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Christmas
Addicted to Stamps and More #318 - holiday


As you can see, I changed up the center shape of the sketch and put my sentiment inside the shape, but the sketch is still recognizable which is all we ask...


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!


7 comments:

Marsha said...

Great idea, worthy of CASEing. Really beautiful.

Patti said...

Nice take two!! Love your shaker and the pine & ribbon accent :)

Melissa Craig said...

Gorgeous card! I love shaker cards and I think they are super fun for Christmas.

Carol L said...

Both cards are super cute, but I'm just really loving this shaker card version! Beautiful!

Rae Ann said...

Love the black accents and the shaker element. The flower and foliage are a great finishing touch.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Christmas challenge.

Inkyfingers said...

What a pretty, festive card and such a great take on the sketch!
Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

Nandini said...

Very beautiful card. Love the gorgeous background and the shaker element. Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...