Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Meowy Christmas - SCC #111

Happy April 1st!!   Or Happy April Fool's Day, if you prefer.  But I won't try to fool you. ;)

"Christmas critters" is the theme for Sparkles Christmas Challenge #111!  Not much time for chit chat because my family just moved and we've got lots to do in our new (old) house, so my posts are pre-scheduled.  I'll get back to crafting as soon as I can. :)



My image is the colored version of Cat Topper Christmas from Bugaboo Stamps.  My sentiment is computer generated.  My DP is Crate Paper "Snow and Cocoa."  My dies are CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles and Kat Scrapiness Wonky Wavy Stitched Rectangles.   A few buttons tied with twine finished it off.

Can't wait to see what you make!  With Christmas Critters, the possibilities are endless and are so much fun!!

Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!!

1 comment:

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is adorable. I hope you are keeping safe and healthy. hugs, Teresa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...