Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Happy Mother's Day - TMS #552

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!


Today is a great day because we are adding some new team members!!  Debi, Hetty, Margreet, and Tammy will be joining us!  Debi and Tammy will be full time, but Hetty and Margreet will be sharing the spot so we'll see them biweekly.  Check out the link to their blogs at the end of the post and go say hi!

Here's my card...


This card is for my mother for Mother's Day.  It will be here soon, and I need to get this in the mail so it makes it to her in Canada in time.

My DP is Pebble "Family Ties" and my flower is a very old Stampendous cling stamp that I stamped with Hero Arts Navy and colored with Spectrum Noir CT4.  My clear sentiment is from Raisin Boat "Marvelous Mom." 


Here's our sketch...



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...


Andrea

Debi
Hetty
Kitty
Lisa Lynn
Margreet


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

7 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Pretty card, Debbie! So nice for Mother's Day! I like your pretty papers! I hope you're getting settled into your new home and that things are going well.

Donna said...

Really cute Debbie.I love your designer paper. Can't go wrong with flowers for Mother's Day. Hope you are safe and well!

Notes by Nina said...

So pretty Debbie, your card made me smile with your cheerful patterns and bright bold flower.

Tammy L said...

Awesome card and I love the blue and yellow combo! So happy to be on the team!

Melissa Craig said...

Gorgeous Mother's Day card - I love that paper. I need to work on a card for my Mom. With being stuck at home, you'd think these things wouldn't creep up on me.

Andrea W said...

So pretty! The blue and yellow are lovely and the large flower works perfectly with the sketch.

Debi said...

Sure is a cheery card. Love your papers and the fab daisy. Debi