Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Hi friend - TMS #555

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  

I'm trying to send more cards out for a couple of reasons... we moved recently, but also I know that at this time of staying in, it's so nice to get personal mail!  Basic note cards is probably my favorite type of card to make.  


My paper is Bo Bunny Early Bird Collection.  The banner is cut from various scrap papers using Die-Namics Banner Strip Die.  My flower is Sizzix Small Tattered Florals.  My sentiment is Raisin Boat.  Since I missed the dot elements (see sketch below), I'm just going to say it was intentional and that my flowers are the dots. LOL :) 


Here's our sketch for the week...



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...


Andrea
Debi
Hetty
Kitty
Lisa Lynn
Margreet
Melissa
Patti
Tammy


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!



6 comments:

Debi said...

Lovely card. I especially like the way you used the flowers as the dotted elements. Perfect idea. Now I must go research Raisin Boat. I' never heard of that company before. Great job. Hugs, Debi

Hetty said...

This is beautiful, Debbie. Great flower as a focal point and sweet flowery paper in the background. Great friend card.

Lisa Lynn said...

Debbie this is gorgeous. Just love the beautiful papers. You are right it is a good time to send out cards because I do think that people are struggling being home and for you to notify them is even better. Hope you are getting even more settled in.

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card Debbie, I love the wonderful paper and colours.

Patti said...

Oh are we supposed to send our cards out to people? LOL! Oopsie I missed the dots too Ididn’t even think about it till you mentioned it. This came out so so pretty you definitely didn’t need anything else for it to be beautiful!

Melissa Craig said...

Your paper is so sweet! I love note cards, too. I need to send them to more people then just the 1 person I send to weekly. Your layered flower is so pretty.