Thursday, May 7, 2020

Snow & Cocoa Christmas

Life has been crazy, so today I got out the few craft supplies I have access to and made a card.  It felt good. :) 



I used Crate Paper "Snow & Cocoa" paper and tag.  The clear sentiment is from Raisin Boat "Formal Phrases" and stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black.  It's cut out with Kat Scrappiness Stitched Fishtail Banners.  The circle is Spellbinders Standard Circles.

I made this for several challenges...
The Holly and Ivy Christmas #71 - anything goes Christmas
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - use dies or punches (I used Spellbinders and Kat Scrapiness dies)
Addicted to Stamps and More #388 - holidays (Christmas)
Fezziwigs Festive Frolics #10 - anything festive goes
Sunday Stamps SSC230 - getting sketchy


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Debbie - this is so the cutest! What sweet papers and images for our sketch - I even love the name, lol. Now I'm dreaming of Christmas again already! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super, what a great card, love the colours you have gone for. Thanks for playing with me over on Fezziwigs Festive Frolics, Stay Safe, Hazel xx

Ina G said...

Lovely homely Christmas card Debbie. Thanks for adding to our gallery at ATSM.

Patti said...

I totally love this card so much Debbie, you have done so much with not even having her whole craft room unpacked!

Shona Hamill said...

A stunning card, thank you for sharing with us at the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge. Hugs, Shona x