Friday, June 10, 2011

Teddy bear birthday card

I finally got to spend a couple of hours in my craft room crafting! :-)  I've not been able to do much lately and have missed a lot of my favorite challenges, but hopefully, I'll have more time now that we are about finished with school!!   My 9th grader has a few lessons left and 2 of the kids have achievement tests and we are DONE!!!

I got some new digital stamps and was eager to try them out.  I used one on this card that is for a little girl who is turning 2.   

challenges I will submit it to:
Birthday Sundaes ~ anything goes b'day with b'day wording
Stampin' Sisters in Christ ~ Jn. 13:34-35...something new (my new digi stamp!)
Tuesday Morning Sketches ~ follow the sketch


~I think my dsp was from a DCWV stack
~digi stamp from Stitchy Bear Stamps 
~buttons, cardstock, stamp from my stash

Thanks for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

Nita said...

Gosh this is pretty! :)
Nita

Theresa said...

Hi Debbie, your card is just adorable. Love the color selection. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Dawn said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...