Saturday, January 21, 2012

Another Christmas card

Last year, I made a lot of Christmas cards throughout the year but not near as many as I needed, so I hope to do a little better this year.   I've mentioned that I find card making much easier when I have a recipient in mind, but having a challenge that tells me what to do helps, too!  :)

This is for...
jingle belles - "Sketching through the snow"
Whimsical Wednesdays - "Anything Goes"
Celebrate the Occasion challenge #46 - any occasion (must use polka dots)



~Paper Studio "Holly Jolly" dsp
~Craft Smart snowman stamp
~StazOn Blazing Red ink
~various punched
~brown baker's twine
~'Merry Christmas' sentiment stamp from ???

Thanks for stopping by!!!

7 comments:

Adrian said...

very cute! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

SmilynStef said...

Love those yummy colors ... so perfect for that sweet little snowman ... so glad you got sketchy with us at jingle belles.

Gwen said...

Debbie, this is a super cute card. I love the colors and the darling little snowman. Just perfect.

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Adorable Christmas card, love your image with your fantastic DP's! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our polka dot challenge :)

Marie Bingaman said...

Oh my! I love your card! I wonder if I picked up that stamp too....? :)

lauren bergold said...

what a fabulous & fun festive greeting! i'm sooooo loving that gorgeous color palette and the sweet snowman is the perfect "star" of kirsty's lovely sketch! ♥!

Lisa Voerg said...

This is one of my favorite color combos. So rich and warm. I love the whimsical snowman waving. So cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...