Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thanks so much!!

With American Thanksgiving next week, many challenges have Thanksgiving or thank you card as the theme.  I made a thank you card.   I love Thanksgiving and am very thankful for the many blessings I have in my life, but I've just never sent Thanksgiving cards.  I do use a lot of thank you cards, though! 


Challenges...
Sentimental Sundays #128 - Thanks/Thanksgiving
Simon Says Stamp - Thanksgiving/Thank you
Paper Pretties Monday PPMC65 - make a thank you card
Wags 'n Whiskers #92 - Be Thankful
CASology #19 - Thanks (not sure if distress ink eliminates it from being CAS)
Shopping Our Stash #77 - Thank You or Thanksgiving

I used a variety of my stash... Basic Grey DP and Paper Studio adhesive pearls that I've had for a long time, PTI stamp I got as blog candy, Darice Ivy embossing folder I recently purchased with birthday money, and Spellbinders.  I use some of them for almost EVERY project!!   

Thanks for stopping by!!!

14 comments:

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Debbie!! I love the embossing and your inking!! The pearls are beautiful!! Fabulous card as always!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Peanut said...

I couldn't tell you if its CAS or not but it's a fine looking card. The simplicity and the elegant embossing...perfect for a strong sentiment. Another fab card, Debbie!

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful Debbie, love the clean and simple look, very classic!
hugs
Glenda

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card Debbie! The embossing looks so pretty and the pearls are beautiful!! I love the spellbinders you used!
Have a great wknd!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful card Debbie, your make it look so easy :). I love the elegant texture and the added pearls.

Sarah J Moerman said...

Beautiful card! I love the warm green, the embossing, and pearls. So lovely!

Ardyth said...

Love this monochrome card and the added interest of the embossing! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

Melissa said...

How pretty! I love the embossing you used on this elegant card and the pearls really add a nice touch! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week! :)

Rosemary said...

what a lovely thank you card! the embossed background is so pretty... thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Kristine said...

Hiya Debbie! :) What a gorgeous thank you card! I love that ivy embossing folder and the sponging is perfect. Thanks so much for stopping by today. Sorry I don't always get time to get over here, but I read my comments and cherish all who leave them. Thank you!! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving next week.
Be Blessed,
Kris

Kristine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Georgiana said...

Very elegant! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Jessi Fogan said...

I love that ivy embossing! So gorgeous with the pearls scattered on it :) and glad you played with us at SOS again!

Melissa Craig said...

Gorgeous CAS card! The pearls are the perfect touch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...