Saturday, February 22, 2014

Poodle birthday!


It's so sad... the Olympics are almost over!!  I've been on the edge of my seat (and hopping up and down) the last couple of days watching hockey!!  Can't wait for the gold medal game in the morning!!!!  GO CANADA!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a fun card to show you.  It's a spinner card.  This was for my DD's friend who has a poodle...

My poodle is from Create a Critter

Challenges...
Die Cuttin' Divas #153 - love your pet
Wags 'n Whiskers #123 - photo inspiration (my puppy is "dressed up" like the kitties)

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!  
 

9 comments:

Keti's Projects said...

This is a cute one. I love how you added the personal touch for your friend.
Thanks for playing with us at {PIN}spirastional Challenges this week.
Keti (DT)

Kristie W. said...

What a cute puppy card! How neat to make the dog move. I bet your daughter's friend loved that detail.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a fabulous and fun card love it.

Had a looky through your work, LOVE what you do.

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is so cute, Debbie. I haven't made a spinner card in a long time. I really should as I have lots of kids' birthdays coming up. Thanks for the inspiration.

Donna said...

This is adorable! I've never made a spinner card. Love all those bright springy colors. And the swirls are perfect. Reminds me of a windy spring day!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a cutie! That is a sweet little pup and I love the bright, happy colors!

Pat N. said...

Aww, very cute, and neat technique! TFS at DCD's pet challenge this week.

Lola said...

How cute! I've never made a spinner card. Too bad you can't show the "action." I'm sure she will love it!

Glenda Atkins said...

Hi Debbie, love the moving silhouette poodle , terrific card!
hugs
Glenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...