Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Happy Birthday - TMS #259


Happy Tuesday to you!!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches again!! :)

I've got a birthday card to show you.  I apologize for the poor quality of my pic.   Sunday we had my daughter's homeschool graduation and party.  At the beginning of the service, I took out my camera and it was broken!  So I'm relying on my phone until I can get it looked at.  Not fun!


Here's our wonderful sketch by Melissa...


This week, DRS Designs is our sponsor and was generous in supplying the DT with images.  Thank you so much!!


My image is Dogwood Branch and the sentiment is Small 1 Line Happy Birthday.  The image is colored with Spectrum Noir.  My DP is pink paislee "London Market."   My image is cut out using Spellbinders Mat Basics, and the fancy cut behind it is Spellbinders Fleur de Lis.

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the rest of our DT...

Angela
Melissa

We'd love to have you come and play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

10 comments:

Jenée said...

Very pretty card. The image is lovely, and you've used the sketch fabulously. I always enjoy seeing what the team comes up with each week. This is wonderful.

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card!! The flowers are so pretty!! I love the colors!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is so pretty and I love that design paper.

Jennifer said...

So lovely and delicate! Love the colouring and the way the die accents the image!
Praying your camera gets fixed quickly...not that this picture is bad, it's very nice...but just for peace of mind!

Kris B said...

Beautiful card Debbie! Love the soft colors and pretty Dogwood flowers! Congrats to your daughter! Prayers for a bright and happy future!

Notes by Nina said...

Very pretty card Debbie, the image is beautiful. Sorry to hear about your camera. :(

Jessi Fogan said...

Yikes about your camera! That sucks. I'm still waiting to have mine looked at (hubby doesn't see the same urgency I do, lol) and have been using the kids' camera.
The beauty of your card still shines through! Love that soft floral stamp, and the pink die cut is perfect!

Lola said...

Nice design and colors. So soft and sweet. So sorry about your camera!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Debbie,

congrats on your granddaughters grad, but sad for your camera. Hope you get a new one. You did great with your phone, I must say.

Your card is lovely!

Carol L said...

Congrats to you for homeschooling your daughter who has now graduated! That's fantastic, and so is this birthday card. I like the big polka dot dsp and delicate pink die cut edges peeking from beneath those pretty flowers! Your phone picture turned out just fine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...