Friday, September 19, 2014

New job congratulations


I've got a card to show you that I started a couple of weeks ago, but then I was away for several days, so I just got it finished. 


I'm very pleased with this card and it was quite quick and easy to put together.  The DP, image and sentiment are all from Antique Desk.  This is a September release from Doodle Pantry.   The bottom half is embossed using Cuttlebug's Roman Bath EF.  I used Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A.  The ribbon is my last scrap of this.  I thought it was a perfect match!  A few buttons finished it all off.

Be sure to visit Doodle Pantry to see some more new releases.  Laurie had a mini release earlier this week.  Really cute sets!  And there are now 2 FREE w/ purchase sets until Sept 24!!    Check out all this month's new releases HERE.

Challenges...
Cuttlebug Mania - anything die cut (used Matting Basics)
Through the Craft Room Door Sept 16-22 - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #150 - anything goes w/ Scripture or uplifting sentiment
Paper Pretties PWC328 - buttons
Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday - anything goes *this is my first time playing along here.  I'm excited because I just ordered a couple of KK stamps, so next time I'll have them to use!! :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Debbie
This is adorable and very nostalgic. Thank you so much for joining our 150th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I thank God for your participation and I pray you will have a day filled with joy.

Carole Robb Bisson

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is gorgeous. I love the texture of the embossing folder and Laurie's beautiful image. Your patterned paper reminds me of an elegant wall paper.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Kristie W. said...

This is such a pretty card! I love the antique desk image and the embossed patterned paper.

Pat (mspfd) said...

So very pretty. Great design. Fabulous work.

KraftyKoolKat said...

So elegant and pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
Xxxx

Karen Letchworth said...

This is just lovely! Thanks so much for sharing with us and please join us again soon,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Lola said...

This really is a perfect congrats card. And yes, your ribbon really is a match!

Joanna M. said...

Such pretty paper! Quite lovely

Kimbo said...

What a great congratulations card

Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

Jo Ann said...

Wonderful creation...Love the DP's and the mix of colors in your design. We are truly blessed that you joined our Challenge last week and hope you'll join us again here at Word Art Wednesday...I want to leave you with God's Word in Psalm 40:4, "Blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD, who does not look to the proud, to those who turn aside to false gods." Hugs and blessings always!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...