Thursday, December 4, 2014

Winter fun!


I love fun in the SNOW!   We got some snow last week, but it has all since melted. *sad face*  I know many people don't like winter, and I think they just need to get out and ski or skate or get on a sled!!  (My chiropractor would disagree with the last one, but I love it!)  Here's a fun pair of friends sledding...



My image is Charlie Sledding from Doodle Pantry.  My DP was from my scrap pile.  The wave border is Fiskars, basic twine, and finished off with a button from my stash.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

6 comments:

Donna said...

This is so cute and colorful! What a perfect activity for winter and a wonderful card!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Great card and the sweet image is beautifully coloured.

My friend in Ontario would agree with you wholeheartedly. She loves winter. I wish my body did not complain so much about the cold so I could enjoy it too. I do have memories of sledding and skating, followed by hot chocolate with marshmallows. Great times indeed.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Jennifer said...

This is just purely delightful! I love the wonderful image you used and the sweet hill you made with the papers. Love the twine to!
I love sledding and my children have a small but fun hill they love to sled on and they just got snowshoes and will be out in our snow tomorrow to try them out! I try to tell people to just go outside for small bursts of fun....it makes winter go by faster!

Melissa Craig said...

There are times when I really miss playing in the snow!

The card is so adorable!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Debbie, this is so cute! I totally agree with you. I am a winter girl! It is so beautiful!!
Such a sweet card!
Hugs, Sarah T

Jessi Fogan said...

I hate shoveling it, but I LOVE looking at it - and the dog loves it so much she's converting me! I definitely prefer it to the crazy rain we've had! Also, if I had a cute duck to sled with then I'd totally go sledding :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...