Monday, February 9, 2015

Sweet birthday wishes!


Gumball machines.  They are fascinating, aren't they?  I always hoped to get the red gumball!  My kids loved to get gum or candy from the machines as you exit the grocery store.  We actually had a home version for awhile.  Needless to say, it was almost always empty!! 

All of that chatter about gumballs because I've got a gumball card to show you...



My image and sentiment are from "Old Fashioned Candy" -one of the new releases from Doodle Pantry.  February's "Ants In My Pants Challenge" has "candy" as the theme, so go check that out, too!

The DP is DCWV "the Birthday Wishes" 6x6 stack.  The image is cut using Spellbinders Petite Ovals and Labels 18.  My card is a simple Z-fold card with a cut hidden on the inside for greetings...




Challenges...
Crafting From the Heart #46 - anything goes
Sentimental Sundays #245 - Seeing RED
Seize the Birthday - anything goes


 








Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

4 comments:

Glenda J said...

Fabulous colouring on this fun card. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Debbie, so cute! Love the image and love how you showed it off with the fun layout and fold of this card! Great job!
Hugs, Sarah T

Dawn Frost said...

Great layering and papers Debbie perfect Birthday card!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

OMG... I love that image. Perfect Z-Fold card too!!! I will have to try my hand at one of these!! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...