Sunday, March 13, 2016

Feels like spring...


Sadly, it does feel like spring, but I still have this sign hanging on my door...
 

Somehow I don't think it's gonna happen this year.  So sad!!!   I do like spring, but we never really had a winter!!   [Excuse my whining.]  Here's my card...


My image and sentiment are FTHS Digging Dog.  My doggie is colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.  My green cardstock is embossed with Sizzix Roses.  My DP is MME Dolled Up.   The faux stitching is from a We R Memory Keepers Sew Stamper.  My bit of natural ribbon is attached with a fancy staple... I used my Fastenater.  I don't think I've used that in a few years!!  {One of those... "Oooh!  I want that!" - gets used a few times - sits for months!}

Challenges...
Come and Get It #109 - Easter/Spring
Glitter 'n' Sparkle  #179 - Use some green
Di's Digis Challenge - lots of layers
From the Heart Stamps Free Stamp of the Month March - must use Digging Dog
i {heart} sketches w/ a twist - sketch and/or twist #142 - big sentiment (I used sketch)

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!!

9 comments:

creationsnz said...

Great card, I like the colour range you used and the fastener is perfect. So glad you joined us at Come And Get It Challenges, come again, CarolG DT

Imke said...

Adorable card, Debbie. Your coloring is awesome and also your take with the Sketch !

Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month March Challenge and also our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt # 142 @ From the Heart Stamps !

Michelle said...

Adorable card! Love your colors and you did a fab job on the sketch.

Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps for our Sketch challenge! Hope to see you back again soon :)

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

Unknown said...

Aww so cute makes me think of my doggy! Beautiful design!
Thanks so much for joining in at Di's Digi Challenge!
Lucy x

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Lovely card with cute image. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Come And Get It challenges.
Hugs, Iwona

Glenda Atkins said...

I love this dog and love how you designed the layout following the sketch.
hugs
Glenda

Lynda said...

Awww so cute! made me smile, love the layout. Thankyou for joining is over at Di's digi for our 'lots of layers' challenge. Hope you join us again Lynda DT xx

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

A great card! Love your use of texture with the embossing and the twill ribbon. Very nice! Thanks for joining us at FTHS for the SOTM challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...