Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Cherishing the memories


**Scroll down or click HERE for my Tuesday Morning Sketches post**


My second post of the day is a sympathy card.  Sadly, I've needed several of these recently.  


This showcases one of my favorite Doodle Pantry images... Calla Lilies from Lily Collection.  I absolutely LOVE calla lilies!!!  The sentiment is from Sweet Sympathy Sentiments.   My DP is Prima Epiphany.  I used Spellbinders Petite Ovals and Ribbon Banners.  Both cuts are inked with TH tea dye.  A bit of ribbon from my scrap box and brown adhesive pearls finished it off.

Today, Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Stamp Art Papel's challenge with the theme of "anything goes."  It's been so crazy lately that I didn't get my card done soon enough to make it in the DP post on the blog. :(

Challenges...
Cut It Up #94 - spring flowers/must use die cut
Crafting With Friends #18 - anything goes
The Ribbon Girls - April "use any image"
{Cupcake Inspirations} #356 - photo inspiration (inspired by flowers)

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Such a beautiful card! I'm sorry to read that you've needed a few sympathy cards recently.

Sandy said...

Beautiful sympathy card! Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
-Sandy, DT

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Calla lilies are so elegant. The black really sets off the soft colors.

Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Spring Flowers challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. - Eva, Sweetie DT -

cats whiskers said...

This is so beautiful, thank you for joining us in Ribbon Girl April Card Challenge - Anything Goes best of luck, hope we see you again on Ribbon Girl Challenge
Hugs Jacqui

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...