Sunday, June 26, 2016

Christmas Joy - CCC #30


Wow!  Can you believe this year is almost half over??!??  Can you believe that Christmas is 6 months from yesterday??!!??  So... you'd better get to it and get your cards ready! ;)
I can help you... here's the link to join us at Christmas Card Challenges!

Here's my card for this week's challenge...


My paper and image are from Graphic 45 "A Christmas Carol."  On the light DP, I used a MS border punch.  The bow is hand-dyed bias tape, and a few adhesive pearls finished it off.


 

This week's challenge is "Anything Goes" so it's a great one to play along with!!


Challenges..
Sweet Stampin' Christmas - warm winter clothing
The Christmas Challenge #87 - stars (my punched border has stars)
A Snowflake Promise #24 - anything goes Christmas/winter


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

2 comments:

Donna said...

What a wonderful card, Debbie! I love that vintage look and your big bow really makes it special! I am so happy to be finished with day camp, even if I have to go back to work. LOL! Hot and exhausting and just too much work. I think next year they are going to give me a helper. That will be a huge help. Hope you have an awesome week. I'll try to get back to playing along this week.

Tracey T said...

What a lovely vintage-style card. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...