Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Equine thanks


**Scroll down or click HERE for my Tuesday Morning Sketches post.**

I've heard of "horse sense" but never "horse thanks" until now! ;)


I needed several thank you cards so put together some cards using images I had printed waiting to be used including this pre-colored horse and sentiment from Horses 1 and 3 from Doodle Pantry.  All the paper was from my scrap box.  A bit of ribbon and a few black adhesive pearls finished it off.

Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the always anything goes challenge for this week at Stamp Art Papel.  Be sure to come over and play along!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!
 

1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

I just love Doodle Pantry's pre-colored images. They look great and they make card making so quick. These would be great as a gift set. I really like mat piece you have the focal image on.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...