Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Faith, hope, fight, love - TMS #370



Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  

I know that next month, we'll be seeing much about breast cancer awareness, but cancer doesn't follow the rules!  I made this card for a life-long friend who was recently diagnosed, had surgery, and will be in treatment.  


I made this with Die-Versions Awareness die, Deedee's Digis sentiment (shop is closed), DCWV Indie Chic DP, white gel pen, and ribbon from my stash.


Here's our great sketch for the week... soooo many possibilities!



Our sponsor is Pink and Main and you could win $15 store credit!! 

  


Challenges...

Polkadoodles #36/37 - anything goes
Craft-Dee BowZ September - anything goes w/ a handmade bow
Crafting From the Heart #128 - anything goes


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Jenée
Jessi - on hiatus
Melissa
Patti
Wanda

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

10 comments:

Bev said...

Just beautiful. Thank you so much for joining in our 'Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles

Jenée said...

Great card. Great use of the sketch. Love everything about this. This breast cancer survivor has her annual mammogram scheduled for tomorrow morning (21st).

Donna said...

Beautifully done and a real comfort card, Debbie. Love the sketch this week. I'll definitely try to make time to play. As the twins get closer my time is getting shorter. Not sure what will happen after they are born. Washed their clothes for most of the afternoon. More to come. Have a wonderful week. Thanks for picking me as your favorite last week!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Wonderful design and it will bring much encouragement. Love that bow.

BTW, I am very soon going to start sharing one of my novels, a chapter at a time, on my blog and possibly an audio version as well. I wanted you to be one of the first to know so you can keep an eye peeled for it.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart good luck x

Carol L said...

The colors are so pretty and soft, and I love the added touches like the corner stitching and soft, whispery ribbon. Deedee's sentiments are the greatest aren't they? Pretty card for the sketch!

Gail said...

What a great card! This will cheer someone up, for sure. I love the pink ribbon you used for your bow. Awesome! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our September challenge! --Gail

Treva said...

Nice card, like that digi!

Melissa Craig said...

Gorgeous card Debbie. My prayers and happy thoughts to your friend. If you'd like a little card drive for her, count me in. It's so important for one who is experiencing this to know they have a support unit. It was great help for my sister.

Patti said...

Such a thoughtful card Debbie, I will pray for your friend too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...