Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Quick recovery


Happy Wednesday to you!   I've got a card for a friend wishing a quick recovery... unfortunately, my making and sending wasn't as quick as it should have been!   But I got it finished, and it's in the mail today!


The friend had surgery, not an accident, but I think he'll enjoy this.   My image and sentiment are Doodle Pantry's Boo-boo Birdie & Ants.  My DP is Graphic 45 Come Away With Me and is distressed with my Distrezz It All.  The image is cut out with Die-Versions Stitched Nesting circles and framed with Spellbinders Classic Circles.  The sentiment is cut with Sizzix Framelits Banners #2.

Today, Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Fab 'n' Funky's challenge with a theme of "things with wings" so pop over and play along!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...