Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Vintage Christmas - TMS #382


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!   I'm still in need of several Christmas cards, so here's another one... 


For this card, my paper did most of my work.  It is First Editions "A Christmas Story."  I love the vintage feel to so much of this pad!!  I inked each piece with TH walnut stain distress ink.   My branches are a MS punch.  "Merry" is a Pink and Main die.  "Christmas" is a Momenta clear stamp that I masked so I could just use that word.  

Here's our awesome sketch for the week...



Our sponsor is Jennifer Tomasic... a Close to My Heart consultant.   


Challenges...
Holly Jolly Christmas #86 - Christmas card or anything but a card (I made a card)
Christmas Cards All Year Round Dec - anything Christmas/holiday  
The Merry Christmas Challenge #11 - Christmas trees


I know everyone is busy this time of year, so I won't bore you with chit chat, and I'll just say thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Janice
Jenée
Jessi
Melissa
Patti
Wanda

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

7 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Pretty vintage style Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this Month. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. Judy DT

Janis Lewis said...

Pretty. Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

Planetsusie said...

Gorgeous card with a vintage feel about it. I've just bought this paper pad and these papers are wonderful. Love the idea of the die cut with the stamped image sentiment. Thank you so much for entering the Christmas Cards All Year Round (Anything Christmas/Holiday) Challenge this month, lots of luck and I hope we see you again very soon. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

Patti said...

This is traditional Christmas personified Debbie I just love it!!

Janice M said...

Love the papers you used an the way you used the "Merry" sentiment into the sketch. Very Pretty!!

Melissa Craig said...

My goodness this is lovely! The papers are so rich and gorgeous. I love that die!

Linda said...

This is beautiful! I so love Vintage anything. It is awesome when our beautiful DP does the work fr us. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Linda, DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...