Tuesday, January 24, 2017

In the meadow - TMS #387


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  

I've got a winter card today.  This is more wintery than our real winter has been.  I love snow, but we don't have much.  :(  We're getting some snow/sleet/freezing rain today.  Kind of yucky, but here's a couple of cute snowmen to cheer you (and me) up!! 


They are cute, but this guy below should make you laugh... we always build a snowman with our first snow which came near the end of October this year.  We got very little!!  Look at this pathetic little guy!  Haha!


Enough whining... back to my card.   My DP is Recollections Cozy Lodge.  My image is From the Heart Stamps "In the Meadow Snowmen."  It was printed on Kraft and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers and a white Galaxy Marker.  All my panels were cut out with Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics.  


Here's our sketch for the week.  This is Melissa's favorite from last year...

  

Tuesday Morning Sketches is the sponsor this week again, so play along for a great stamp set!!


Challenges...
The Cutie Pie Challenge #107 - winter warmers (must be cute)  
Addicted-to-stamps #140 - "Baby it's cold outside" 
Di's Digi Challenge - snowy winter
 


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Janice
Jenée
Jessi
Melissa
Patti
Wanda

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

14 comments:

Janice M said...

Adorable!! I'm a sucker for snowman!! LOL Really like the kraft paper an need to use it more. We've been having a pretty mild winter here in PA too an not much snow.....but guess we still have a shot in Feb??

Donna said...

Those snowmen really make me smile. And I LOVE the background paper. Really a great card. What a cute little snowman you made. I don;t think we got enough to snow this year to make even that little guy here. It's been a very odd winter. Last week we had several days in the 60s. Even took the twins out for their first walk in their stroller. How do you like your Spectrum Noir markers. I just bought a set and I'm hoping that they will replace my Copics. Have a great day!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Awwww.... Debbie that image from FTHS is perfect for this sketch!! Love your coloring on kraft and the affect the white galaxy marker has on kraft. Love it!

Kate said...

I love that sweet little snowman!! He's adorable! We haven't had much snow this year either - although a fair bit came today. I prefer the green!

Your card is so sweet! I love the wonderful design!

Thanks for the prayers for my husband. It's been a difficult time and we appreciate all the prayers that are lifted for him!!

Pat K said...

Oh this is adorable. Love the white marker on these cuties and your design is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us at The Cutie Pie Challenge, Pat K x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Your card is super cute, I love the snowman on kraft and the great papers you used!

Marlies said...

A beautiful card Debbie. Lovely papers, I like the kraft and the image is adorable. A very nice sketch too. Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

Wanda said...

Your card is perfect! Love the stamped image on the kraft paper. I wish my kids would make little snowmen like yours. Instead they roll huge balls that I couldn't lift, we made a snow fort instead. :)

Wanda

cotnob said...

A fabulous card, such fun snowmen and lovely colours - a super design.
Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
Pauline
x
I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look -
Crafting with Cotnob

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card...Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge:)
Wendy x

Carol L said...

This is a great combination of dsp and colors! I love those cute little snowmen on the hill and especially the one on the deck railing! Fun :)

Melissa Craig said...

He's not pathetic! He's a pocket-sized snowman. Sooo cute!!

Love the card, too. I really like that you color on kraft card stock. I must try this. So darn cute.

Patti said...

I love your card Debbie, I've been meaning to to some coloring on Kraft and you've inspired me to get with it and do it!! LOL you're funny little snowman too :)

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie Winter Warmers challenge cheers Sue N x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...