Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Pretty blossom - TMS #398


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  I've got a beautiful blossom on my card today!!


 I printed my image on Kraft and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers.  It is Blossoming Digital Stamps by MHKDesigns.  It's cut using Spellbinders Petite Ovals.  The flourish is Spellbinders Doodle Parts.  My paper is scraps.


Here's our sketch for this week...



Tuesday Morning Sketches is sponsoring with this Sizzix stamp and die set...


 

 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Janice
Jenée
Melissa
Patti
Wanda

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Janice M said...

So pretty Debbie! I like the out of the box look you did with that beautiful flower.

Sherrie K. said...

So gorgeous!!
Sherrie k

Donna said...

Love ht flower and a great sketch. The sentiment is perfect. Playing catch up again as I've been sick. Really want this winter to be over and we can move onto better weather. Take care.

Patti said...

Wow! Your flower turned out amazing Debbie - beautiful card!

Melissa Craig said...

This is such a great card. Your image really looks like it's wood. So very cool.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...