Sunday, May 7, 2017

Folded tree - CCC #12


Happy Sunday to you! It's time for Christmas Card Challenges!!

Here's my card...


My tree is a folded Christmas tree inspired by this card.  I pinned it several years ago and tried it then.  When making my card for this challenge, everything I tried ended up in the trash can!  This came to mind, so I tried it again.  If you look closely, you'll see several bloopers on my card, so don't look closely!! :)   My paper is First Editions "Christmas Story."  The clear sentiment is Raisin Boat and heat embossed in gold.  My panels were cut with Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics.  Pretty simple.

This challenge has a photo inspiration for you... a Christmas tree.  I don't have the lights and ornaments, but I got the tree!!



Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

1 comment:

Janice M said...

I've always wanted to try this folded tree! Need to look thru my doubled sided paper and see what I have for Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...