Saturday, September 2, 2017

Kitty & birdie Christmas


I was able to spend some time in my craft room, so I went through my printed images and found a few to create with.  Looking back, I was able to determine that this one has been printed (and waiting) for about 2 yrs!!!   So I found a few challenges to inspire me, and voilà! 



My DP is AC Let It Snow, and it is embossed with Sizzix Berry Swirls.  My image is Imagine That! digis by Kris "Mistletoe Kitty."  It's cut with Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics and framed with Spellbinders  Tile Works.  Some pink twine and a few punched snowflakes finished it off.

Challenges...
Christmas With the Cuties #9couples (my kitty and birdie make a cute couple!)
The Merry Christmas Challenge #32 - anything goes
Sweet Stampin' Christmas Auganything goes 
Cute Card Thursday #493 - Too Cute! 


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

Deb said...

Super cute card, love this sweet kitty!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at CWTC. Sue x

Janice M said...

Aww this is adorable!! Love the colors you used on it.

Inkypinkydelights said...

Love this! Thank you so much for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT

Lynne said...

A lovely card with cute kitten and gorgeous Christmas colours. Thank you for joining in at Christmas with the Cuties x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...