Tuesday, September 10, 2019

You are beautiful - TMS #520

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  This week's card is one I made to send my daughter at college...



My DP is Bo Bunny Early Bird Collection.  The main panel is embossed with Darice Ranunculus. My clear sentiment is Neat & Tangled "Bloom" that I stamped with VersaColor Lapizlazuli and heat embossed with Ranger Ultra Thick embossing powder. (LOVE this stuff!!  See how thick it gets in the close up below.)  I finished it off with some adhesive dots.  





Here's our fun sketch...




Challenges...
Simon Says Stamp Monday - stamp it (no digis)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - stamp it (no digis)
Word Art Wednesday #402 - #403 - anything goes w/ uplifting sentiment
Brown Sugar #293 - anything goes
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie #125 - photo inspiration (I was inspired by the colors)


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a lovely card! I have this paper pad, and love it. The sketch is really fun this week!

Debra Davison said...

Thank you for celebrating our birthday with us over at IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTERA COOKIE !! Love the card you made using the colors from the Inspiration Photo !! We hope that you will join us again !!! Debra Davison / Design Team

Andrea W said...

Your layers are lovely and I really like how the thick embossing powder looks on the sentiment. Very pretty!

Melissa Craig said...

Gorgeous card! I love the sentiment - it's so perfect to send to your daughter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...