Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Gingerbread Christmas - SCC #108

A whole new world year!!! :)  It's time for Sparkles Christmas Challenge #108 with the theme of "for a child."  I got to choose the theme for this month. :)

Most cards I make are made with adults or an entire family in mind, so it was fun to create just for a child...


And this will be fun for a child... I used an Action Wobble behind the image...



 My image is a pre-colored digi from Imagine That Digistamp "Gingerbread Scene."  My paper is K&Compnay Mod Holiday. I used Double Stitched Rectangles and Stitched Banners from Cheapo Dies.  I also used a MFT Ric Rac die.


So I know Christmas was just a week ago, but it's now 2020!  It's never too early to start getting ready for this year.  ;)
Please come and play along this month! (Just click on the underlined words.) Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Debbie that is so cute and adorable. Love the wobble and I'm sure that a young one would too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...