Tuesday, February 4, 2020

From the pastor's desk - TMS #540

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  This week, I made a card for my husband to use.  I've done several using this image in the past, but had several printed and thought this would be a good sketch to use one. 

**Sherry who commented about the image... I'm unable to reply through email to your comment, so if you comment again with a way to contact you, I will.  I have many printed that I'd gladly send to you.  Or contact me at sfoster (at) midtel (dot) net.



This is an awesome colored image and sentiment from Doodle Pantry.  I was on the DT before it closed a few yrs ago.  Still love the images!  (I need to use the ones like this that I have left soon so my hubby can use them.  He is leaving the pastorate next month and going to be academic dean of a Bible translation school.  Sad to leave NY and the ministry here, but we're so excited to see what the Lord has in store!!)
My DP is MME Portobello Road.  I used Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics, CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles, and Sizzex Banners dies. 

This week, we are playing with 
LJ's favorite.  (This was sketch #507)





Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea
Kitty
Lisa Lynn

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

7 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to your hubby, Debbie! Your card is gorgeous! I remember Doodle Pantry - I have lots of their images in my digital stash so thank you for reminding me!

Sherry said...

love your card! is your stamp a digital stamp or a rubber stamp? if it is rubber, how much would you charge me to stamp some for me like 12- 24?

Patti said...

That’s a wonderful card Debbie! I’m not sure I knew your husband was a Pastor - so cool that the Lord has an exciting new future for you two!! I’m excited to hear more in the future :)

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is very lovely!

PJ said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE this card, that Church is absolutely LOVELY ♥ I'm now searching for such a stamp. It reminds my of the Baptist church I grew up in. Thank you for sharing.

Melissa Craig said...

Gorgeous card Debbie. I know it must be bittersweet that your husband won't be sending these particular cards but there is another adventure ahead! And new notecards.

Andrea W said...

Terrific choice of papers! Your hubby's new position sounds exciting and a new challenge is always good for the mind. Wishing you the best with the transition.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...