Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Merry Christmas x 4 - TMS #577

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I've got some more Christmas cards for you.  I've actually have 4!  This sketch is so fun that I kept creating with it. :)

I was shopping on Saturday and went into Tuesday Morning.   I love to check out their craft aisle!!  That's where I found this paper.  I really didn't NEED anymore Christmas paper, but my pads are getting low, so this wasn't a total impulse buy. ;)  It is Echo Park Christmas.   This is a beautiful double sided pad!  I used Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics for all my panels.  The strips were cut with my trimmer. A little twine bow finished them off. 

The reason I made 4 cards was that these sentiment blocks were all on a page, so it was easy, peasy.  :) 






Which do you like best? :)


Here's our sketch...



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

7 comments:

Margreet said...

Love all 4 cards. Those papers are so pretty!
xxx Margreet

Teresa Arsenault said...

Lovely cards with a classical look. hugs, Teresa

Migdalia said...

Beautiful cards. Great job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Debi said...

It's been ages since I've been to Tuesday Mornings. The crafts are usually all in a jumble but there are treasures to be found, like this paper. I like the plaid one best, but I'm partial to plaids. Really nice group of cards. Hugs, Debi

Melissa Craig said...

I love them all the best! These are such great, Christmas in the country type cards. Beautiful.

Patti said...

Whoa I LOVE all of these but my favorite is the All is Calm one!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE these Debbie!!

Andrea W said...

Your cards are wonderful!🎄 Tuesday Morning is one of my favorite places to shop especially for paper pads.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...