Tuesday, September 10, 2024

happy birthday - TMS #773

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  We've got a super fun sketch this week, and here's my card for this week... 



I started with 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 square card.  My hexagons were cut from the cutting and embossing folder from Sizzix Impresslits Sweet Friend.  My paper (and the fussy cut flower) is Simple Stories simple vintage botanicals.  (Sadly, the last few scraps of it.)  My sentiment is Sweet n Sassy Stamps Script Sentiments.  I added a few adhesive dots as it felt a little too plain.  

Here's our sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

2 comments:

Donna W. said...

Very pretty. I love that flower.

Melissa Craig said...

Wonderful birthday card! I just love hexagons!