My daughter LOVES horses so everything for her birthday party later this month has to be about horse. We're planning a horse themed tea party. We'll see how that goes! Horses and tea parties are not usually in the same sentence! :D
We started with a cowgirl invitation. The info is written on another body shape underneath.
What I used:
- PDDU body cut at 5"
- clothes from PDDU cowgirl... skirt, shirt, vest
- clothes from PDDU cowboy... boots and hat (like it better than the girl's!)
- hair from PDDU Indian boy... all her friends have long hair!
- Bazzill cardstock for clothes
- scraps for the rest
- white gel pen
- faces made after seeing this on YouTube (I need lots more practice!!)
A couple of weeks ago, I saw this tip on a blog and I can't remember where...
For avoiding that flat spot where you fold a shaped card, make a second shape, score the second shape then glue together at the top... For my girl, the hair would have hidden it, but this is really great for rounded shapes!!