Wednesday, February 16, 2011

'Sweet Baby' card

I've been trying to get some cards done ahead to have when I need, so I'm having fun finding inspiration in challenges.  This is for BBTB2... use MS Season Art Cake cart or any with a heart border and a decorative heart.  I don't have the MS cart, so I used the hearts from Doodlecharms.




What I used:
  • DCWV patterned paper --swiss dots Cuttlebug folder
  • 'baby girl' pink paper --shape from Sentimentals
  • Bazzill and DCWV cardstock
  • "Sweet baby" from New Arrival - cut 2x and shadowed for dimension
  • Heart border and heart (does some bling on it count as decorative??) from Doodlecharms  on pop dots
  • Ribbon
Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

Jeri said...

Love how you took a traditional Velentine image and turned it into a baby card. Great idea. Thanks for playing along at BBTB2.

DonnaMundinger said...

What a perfect baby card! Just precious! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

Carole Beath said...

Perfect baby card. So glad you joined us at BBTB2.
Carole

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...