Monday, February 14, 2011

'Envelope' card - birthday

Tri-fold cards, S fold cards, stair-step cards, gate-fold cards... I like all kinds!  I'm probably not the first to make an envelope card though I don't remember seeing one like this before.  It was designed in Make-the-Cut to make a finished A2 size card.  The paper, sentiment, and embellishments can be changed to make it suitable for any occasion, but birthdays are on my mind right now.

What I used:
  • g.c.d Studios "Spring All Over" 2 sided paper
  • coordinating Bazzill cardstock
  • Dyspepsia font
  • White gel pen

 How to make one like this even without a cutting machine....
~Cut cardstock 5.5" x 10.5".... two-sided is nice but not necessary 
~Cut one end to look like an envelope flap anyway you'd like... using decorative scissors, corner rounders, etc.  
~Score it at 3 1/2" and 7 1/4" measuring from the non-flap end 
~Stamp, embellish, and decorate to your hearts delight!

~the inside~


The file is available in 'Debbie's Designs' in the Shared MTC Files at the MTC-Tuts Yahoo group.  I need to sign up for a file sharing site soon!
Thanks for stopping by!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...