Cricut Cardz challenge #60 is to make a valentine for a man. The most important man in my world is my husband, so this one is for him. I wanted it to mean something for us and this does. He often teases and asks, "Will you marry me?" or says, "I'd marry you quick if you weren't already taken." I thank the Lord for him every day!!! (but I hope he doesn't check my blog again 'til after the 14th!!) I know it is quite pink for a guy, but he's a romantic and man enough to handle it. LOL!
What I used:
- cardstock base made to fit in some nice envies I found in my craft room that I did not know I had! :D
- background shapes are shapelies from Penny Duncan Creations
- kneeling couple from SWH cut at 3 1/2" and shadowed
- sentiment inside and out was printed on vellum
- ribbon, brads from my stash
- tiny hearts are from a Fiskars corner punch
pop-dots for some dimension
Here's the inside...
Can you figure out our wedding date? :D
Thanks for looking!!!