Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sweet Magnolia notes


Hello!!  Today I have some note cards for you.  I love these Magnolia images from Doodle Pantry!  I combined several of the colored image with the sentiment before printing.  That makes for quick and fun cards!!


I used 3 different sentiments for 3 matching but not totally identical cards...


Supplies...
~Doodle Pantry Magnolia 
~Core'dinations cardstock
~Prima "Madeline" DP
~Spellbinders Labels 15
~TH Pealed Paint distress ink
~ribbon and brads from stash

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!  My last few posts have been scheduled as I'm away for a wedding right now, but I'll be "live" again on Tuesday! :)

9 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful creations! Enjoy your trip!

Patti P. said...

Hi Debbie, what beautiful cards! Love the elegance and simplicity you achieved with these.
hugs....

Jessi Fogan said...

I hope you realize that I blame you for my addiction to DP images...totally your fault. I love this set - those papers are beautiful!

Lisa said...

They are elegant and gorgeous!! Love the beautiful papers!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Diane Noble said...

These are simply beautiful, Debbie. Love everything about them...the flowers are so sweet and the papers/design you chose are such a striking complement to it all. Always making beautiful cards, you are!!! :) Diane

Beckie said...

Great card. Love the earthy tones.



Be blessed, Beckie
Just B Creative Crazy Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Store

Glenda Atkins said...

Quick fun and quite beautiful, very well done Debbie!

Nana said...

Beautiful.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Amy Johnson said...

Such lovely note cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...