Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sweet Magnolia notes


Hello!!  Today I have some note cards for you.  I love these Magnolia images from Doodle Pantry!  I combined several of the colored image with the sentiment before printing.  That makes for quick and fun cards!!


I used 3 different sentiments for 3 matching but not totally identical cards...


Supplies...
~Doodle Pantry Magnolia 
~Core'dinations cardstock
~Prima "Madeline" DP
~Spellbinders Labels 15
~TH Pealed Paint distress ink
~ribbon and brads from stash

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!  My last few posts have been scheduled as I'm away for a wedding right now, but I'll be "live" again on Tuesday! :)

8 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful creations! Enjoy your trip!

Patti P. said...

Hi Debbie, what beautiful cards! Love the elegance and simplicity you achieved with these.
hugs....

Jessi Fogan said...

I hope you realize that I blame you for my addiction to DP images...totally your fault. I love this set - those papers are beautiful!

Lisa said...

They are elegant and gorgeous!! Love the beautiful papers!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Diane Noble said...

These are simply beautiful, Debbie. Love everything about them...the flowers are so sweet and the papers/design you chose are such a striking complement to it all. Always making beautiful cards, you are!!! :) Diane

Beckie said...

Great card. Love the earthy tones.



Be blessed, Beckie
Just B Creative Crazy Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Store

Glenda Atkins said...

Quick fun and quite beautiful, very well done Debbie!

Amy Johnson said...

Such lovely note cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...