Sunday, April 26, 2015

Hello friend


My last few weeks have been CRAZY with some traveling and many activities, so this evening, I was happy to find some time to play in my craft room!  I realized that the month is almost over and I had not played with my FTHS image yet, so I printed it and created this card...



I'm entering this card into the FREE Stamp of the Month April Challenge (must use Hamlet Pigwit Being Shy) and the i {heart} Card Sketches with a tWiSt 106 Challenge both over at From the Heart Stamps.  My DP is Lost and Found Two "Rosy" and the embossing folder is Cuttlebug Spots and Dots. 

Here's the sketch... (the twist is a 2 word sentiment)


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

4 comments:

Imke said...

Great take with Hamlet, our FREE Stamp of the Month April Image.

I like the soft Colors and the embossed DP background.

Great take also with our Sketch Challenge with a Twist this week @ From the Heart Stamps. Thanks for joining us !!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super cute, Deb.. Love how you embossed the DSP.

Teresa Arsenault said...

So cute. Love the embossed patterned paper.
hugs,
Teresa

Stephanie said...

This is just adorable, thanks for playing along with us at FTHS last week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...